Job Vacancy – Project Engineer
We’re looking for a Project Engineer to join our operations team in Galway.
- Job Title: Project Engineer
- Department: Operations
- Position Reports To: Operations Manager
The Project Engineer will be expected to provide hands on Project Management and Engineering support for Transfer activities to our Galway facility. The project Engineer will interact with the transfer site, customers and provides support for Engineering and Quality Systems.
- Plans, leads, and manages execution of project activities within a cross functional team. Project can be transfer of existing products/equipment/processes between our Galway and US facilities.
- Follows Quality requirements policies, procedures, and appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Develops and Executes Process and Test Method Validations in accordance with Lisk Ireland procedures and guidelines.
- Communicates ideas, information, and recommendations clearly, effectively and frequently (oral and written) within Lisk Ireland, with outside suppliers or partners and with Lisk Ireland customers during formal and informal interactions.
- Prepares or reviews documentation with a high degree of accuracy, completeness, and effectiveness using common Lisk Ireland tools & templates were available. (Examples include specifications, manufacturing procedures, ECOs, and technical reports or analysis
- Uses structured problem solving techniques and statistical methods for data driven analysis and decisions
- Demonstrates leadership through mentoring of junior staff and responsiveness to business needs to achieve positive results
- Demonstrates technical ability through the application of engineering skills, approaches and knowledge
- Performs all duties and directs others creating a safe working environment for our employees and our communities
- Act as the point of escalation for all Transfer project related issues, and Lead the Transfer team to structure & prioritize work
- Ability to develop strong customer relationships
- Performs other duties as necessary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed here are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
In addition, the individual must also have
- Good project management skills in successfully executing engineering objectives and projects, ability to lead in a matrix work environment.
- Strong leadership skills including, successfully executing engineering objectives and projects, ability to lead in a cross matrix work environment.
- Proven experience building relationships across diverse engineering/manufacturing groups, site management and senior leadership team.
- Excellent communicator: verbal, written and presentation skills.
- A good working knowledge of ISO and applicable customer and regulatory standards.
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment is essential. Machining and/or high volume assembly background is an advantage.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Project, Word, PowerPoint at a minimum) and ability to use / learn the company ERP system and extract reports as directed.
- Pro E and/or AutoCAD also desirable
- Must be self-driven / Motivated
To apply for this position, please contact us directly or post your CV to email@example.com