Medical Technology Expo and Conference 2017
LISK were delighted to have recently attended the inaugural Medical Technology Expo and Conference in Ballybrit, Galway. The event was attended by over 150 exhibitors from around the world who descended on Galway’s Medical Device cluster.
The event was opened by Minister Simon Coveney on the 27th September and there were a number of seminars/discussions over the two days, including a discussion on Patenting Medical Devices in Europe and Intellectual Property Strategy, among others.
LISK were showcasing their engineering capabilities at the event, including:
- World Class Manufacturing
- Core Competencies, Welding, Injection Moulding, Soldering and winding for electrical assemblies, precision machining.
- Multi-disciplinary team capable of designing, prototyping and simulation
- Capabilities to receive incoming raw materials, confirm composition, machine to detailed specs, assemble, plate for environmental protection, inspect, test and ship
- Extensive quality department and state of the art equipment and techniques
- Strong Engineering support throughout.
Thank you to everyone who came to talk to us at our stand. We will be in touch with you shortly.